Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I was attacked by ninjas today. I had the window open, and they jumped right through and nearly landed on top of me. There were only three of them, but it was still pretty scary. I tried to duck under the table for cover and ended up bonking my head on it instead—kind of embarrassing.

Luckily, it turns out the whole thing was a misunderstanding. They had the wrong address. They were very polite about it once we sorted things out. I would have offered them a cup of tea, but by the time I thought of it, they had already vanished.

Anyway, I've been replaying Sonic Adventure 2. I don't know how I managed the kart races the first time round. They're brutal. The AI totally cheats, too. I remember you can unlock alternate karts with different stats, so maybe that's the way to go. You unlock them by beating all the story missions for a character, right? I don't remember exactly, but I figured I'd kick things off by going through all of Shadow's missions, since he only has four stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment