Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dear Diary, today I Journeyed Into Nyx.

Another undefeated prerelease run for Journey Into Nyx puts me at three for three this block. Man, I love this format.

I played green again, and ended up green-white ramp with two Voyaging Satyrs and some good fives (namely the splashy promo Heroes' Bane and good ol' Nessian Asp) backed up by double Banishing Light and some random on-curve dorks.

The deck, in all its pretty-much-rareless glory:
Lands (16)
9x Forest
7x Plains
Creatures (17)
Akroan Mastiff
Chronicler of Heroes
Eagle of the Watch
Eidolon of Blossoms
Harvestguard Alseids
Heliod's Emissary
Heroes' Bane
Humbler of Mortals
Leafcrown Dryad
Nessian Asp
Oakheart Dryads
2x Satyr Grovedancer
Snake of the Golden Grove
Supply Cranes
2x Voyaging Satyr 
Other (7)
Artisan's Sorrow
2x Banishing Light
Excoriate
Font of Fertility
Nature's Panoply
Ray of Dissolution
I also traded a Hellkite Tyrant for an Oath of Druids and a shockland for a Xenagos, God of Revels, so I expect I'll be giving those a spin in Mayael at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment