Thursday, July 5, 2012

I saw the new Spider-Man movie today. It was okay, I guess. The other one was better. I don't really get why they had to start over again from the origin story.

Here is my theory. Someone on the production team had a technical problem. They called tech support for help, and the tech guy said "Have you tried rebooting it?" And the whole team was like, "OF COURSE!"

Just think, if things had been different, maybe they would have unplugged the movie franchise and plugged it back in.

Hey, how come Spider-Man's rogue's gallery is, like, a zoo? He's got the Lizard, the Vulture, the Rhino, Dr. Octopus...what's next, the Ring-Tailed Lemur?

Also, I don't get what the deal was with the lizards. They were following Dr. Connors around...why, exactly? Because they just thought he was cool, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment