Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh man, you're never going to believe what happened to me today. So I'm biking down the street like normal, right, and all of a sudden my bike turns into a giant badger! What! And if you've ever tried riding a giant badger, well, let me tell you, those things are vicious, and I was lucky to escape without any major injuries.

Actually, the dumb thing has been doing this on and off for a couple weeks now. The random polymorphing, I mean. I have no idea what's causing it. Maybe the tires need more air. I heard you're supposed to check the tire pressure regularly and I haven't been doing that.

I mean, yeah, it's back to being a bike again now...I have no idea what fixed it, but it's working at the moment. Still, I'll probably be taking the bus for a while. First it was a potted plant, then it was a statue of Grover Cleveland, and now a giant badger. I'll have to bring it in to the shop one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment