Saturday, September 15, 2012

FTL: Faster Than Light



I heard about this game on reddit the night before it was released. It was one of the earliest games to get funded through Kickstarter, or so I'm told. FTL is a space game. Basically, it's a roguelike-esque game where you play as Star Trek. I watched the gameplay video and I decided right there and then that I was gonna buy this game. So the next morning I mashed F5 on the developer's website until I could buy it. Then I bought it. Then I installed it and played it for about eleven hours. Yay!

I even did a video stream of the gameplay that nobody watched.

So anyway, I'm happy with this purchase. Uh...hmm...yeah. Yeah. Yeah, it's pretty sweet. I might be slightly in a sleep-deprived space-exploration trance right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment