Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My schedule this quarter

I keep getting asked about this, so I'll just lay it all out there.

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have to get up at 10:00 in the morning for English 106 (AKA Linguistics 106, thanks to cross-listing): English Grammar.

I get out of ENL106 at 11, and on Mondays and Wednesdays I have an hour of downtime until my next class at noon: English 5P: Writing (Poetry). It's a block away in Olson. Not too far. I dunno what I'm doing in that hour. Probably get something to eat. Either that or durdle around doing nothing.

That's MW. On Friday, I don't have English 5P, but I do have a discussion section for English 106, which runs from 1-2 PM. Either way, my MWF schedule ends at 2:00.

For Tuesdays and Thursdays, I don't start class until noon, when I have UWP 101: Advanced Composition. A writing class. That one lasts until 1:30.

Immediately afterwards, I have English 10B: Literature in English II, a continuation of Literature in English I (which I took in the spring). I get out of there at 3:00, probably starving since it's a continuous three-hour block of classes that runs right through lunchtime.

Then from 4-5, I have rehearsals for the University Chorus, where I'll be singing Bass 1.

And that's Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I don't have any classes on Saturday or Sunday. Of course, this week, I do have the Return to Ravnica prerelease Saturday morning, where I'll be playing Selesnya and, for the afternoon event, Izzet. I might ask about maybe judging one of the other ones too, haven't decided.

Did you get all that? No? Well here's a handy diagram.


I hope that pre-empts any more questions about what classes I'm taking right now. Probably won't, but it can't hurt to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment