Friday, July 13, 2012

Series EV + Wrath of the Lamb

I got some new DLC for my games today.


I started a Series EV character in Dungeon Defenders. The Series EV is a robot who defends with laser beams. Seriously, laser beams.


It can drop laser stun-tripwires, laser walls, laser reflectors, laser tower boosters, and of course the good ol' fry-em-up zappy lasers. It's also equipped with an exploding decoy function and a mana-absorbing Proton Cannon.

Oh, and dual-wielding ranged weapons. Yeah, that's pretty sweet. 


I also got the "Wrath of the Lamb" DLC for The Binding of Isaac, since it was on sale. It's pretty cool too. There's, like, new items, and this thing with Trinkets, and new levels, and, like, spiders, I dunno. I like it.

Anyway, that's what I did today. Durdled around with a robot in Dungeon Defenders, durdled around killing Mom in Binding of Isaac.

No comments:

Post a Comment