Monday, March 12, 2012

I like mac n' cheese. It's nice because it's like a mix of pasta and cheese, and I like pasta, and I also like cheese. It's also cheap and easy to prepare. A simple meal that I eat pretty often is mac n' cheese (with hot sauce), beans (with hot sauce), and a pickle. That hits most of the major food groups, and all of the components are cheap and non-perishable, so I walk away with both a full belly and a full wallet. Value!

The nice thing about pickles is that most fruits and vegetables go bad quickly, but pickles obviously don't. So I can keep a big jar of pickles in the fridge and eat the pickles over, like, a month or so, and I get the vegetable vitamins and whatever, but I don't have to worry about them spoiling. Also, pickles are pretty cheap, so it's good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment