Monday, May 14, 2012

I don't think I'm on top of my game this week. Maybe it's the cold. Maybe I'm not getting enough sleep. Maybe I'm not eating well. Maybe all of the above. I don't know. For whatever reason my head is just...fuzzy. Out of focus. I'm forgetting things. I'm repeating myself without realizing it. (Awkward...) I'm having mood swings...sort of...I think...maybe. Uh, maybe not. I'm forgetting which labels I'm supposed to tag my posts with.

I don't drink coffee. I don't like coffee. I don't trust it. It tastes like crap, and it bothers me that I can't tell when it's messing with my head. (I feel the same way about alcohol.) I also don't trust energy drinks because they're pretty much the least healthiest thing ever. You know they used to make those things with cocaine, or heroin, or some sort of crap like that? Nowadays there's no cocaine, but they jam enough sugar and caffeine in it to give heart attacks to lab rats. Probably. And even with all the sugar they still taste like crap. And I don't like sleeping pills because that's like cheating. And the last time I took painkillers, they made me throw up.

Days like these really try me, though. Sometimes I'm tempted to just pour a 5-Hour Energy into a cup of espresso and jolt myself into hypertime, then nap all afternoon, wake up at midnight, and pop a Valium to sleep through the rest of the night. But where does it stop? That's just not where I want to be.

Blurgh, and I have class in an hour...I really don't want to bike for 40 minutes today. I'm going to take the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment