- Point-counterpoint: Runecrafter vs. Essence creature getting murdered -- kinda already did this gag with hunter, though...
- Point-counterpoint: Essence creature getting murdered vs. Ranter complaining about how easy the skill is--probably better.
- Something from the yellow wizard's perspective? He seems like a loser, getting stuck everywhere all the time.
- Is there a good way to riff on Finix's theory about the runecrafting altars running out of juice? Maybe a "peak oil" joke?
- Tubbies suing the runesphere for copyright infringement?
- "Wicked robes are evil" joke
Thursday, May 3, 2012
I want to write something about the Runespan while it's still nice and relevant. But I'm not sure exactly what angle I want to shoot from. Just bouncing some ideas around: