Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Well at least I slept soundly last night. Even had pleasant dreams. So that's upside.

So in my writing class we broke into groups and sat outside on the lawn to talk about what direction to take the stuff we wrote. I was teamed with Emily, who had a courthouse drama thing that was nonfiction. After class a small group of us ate lunch together at Segundo which was nice, but I had to leave early because of my lecture at 1.

Turned in my essay, which was actually just a retelling of the Persephone myth. Talked about Sir Gawain and the Green Knight in that same class, which was fine by me since we already talked about in in English. Then in English we talked about whatsername, that feminist poet from somesuch whenever, Amelia something.

Then in Plant Science we had a lecture about botanical gardens which was pretty boring. Then I went home feeling achey and queasy and sore, and fell asleep and woke up at 6 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment