Monday, May 28, 2012

I finished the Morytania tasks today. That puts me at all task sets but Karamja complete. Not bad.

I don't think I'm far off of the Karamja tasks, either. I need 91 runecrafting, and I'm 90 so I can boost to that. I need 95 summoning, which I'm getting close to--currently 94.

And I need a fire cape, which I don't currently have, but it should be doable--my next attempt at the Fight Caves is postponed until I do some more dungeoneering for an Arcane Stream necklace to boost my magic. 30% more damage could make or break the final fight. The magic boost will also be helpful for fighting Glacors, which I am told are very good monsters to kill both for money and for charm drops to train summoning.

Of course, I don't think I'd actually know what to do with the rewards from the Karamja elite tasks. The upgraded Karamja gloves don't seem to have a whole lot of useful abilities. Some bonuses in the Brimhaven Dungeon and Agility Arena, neither of which I ever visit, some free apples, which are useless, a buff in the Fight Caves, which isn't so great once I already have a fire cape, and some free tokkul, which is...unexciting.

On the other hand, the Taskmaster emote is fairly sweet, so I wouldn't mind picking that up, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment