Sunday, April 1, 2012

Game of Thrones Season 2 is imminent

With the season premiere of Game of Thrones coming up, I thought I'd skim back and re-read some of my favorite bits from the books.

I wonder how they're going to handle the sex scene between Sansa and Tyrion. And I always thought it was kind of cruel to kill off Arya with an axe to the back of the head before she even got to use her weird Braavosi coin thing--I mean why even bother setting up the whole "Valar morghulis" bit if it wasn't going to pay off? That was disappointing. And I still can't believe Davos got killed off so anticlimactically. But it should be nice to see Bran walking again (although it was kind of bittersweet for him to have to lose his direwolf), and Joffrey getting poisoned to death was extremely vindicating. I'm looking forward to the part where Sam fights and kills the white walker, too--that was a great scene in the book.

Yeah, yeah, I know, spoilers. It's April Fool's Day. They're not really spoilers. Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment