Thursday, June 21, 2012

Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013

So I got the new Duels of the Planeswalkers game on Steam and it's pretty cool. It's like the old one except it has Planechase and a new campaign and new decks and some UI upgrades.

I tried the Ajani deck since preordering the game gave me the full unlock for it. It's fun. It's a lifegain deal with lifegain and stuff that likes lifegain. Lifegain is fun so I like the deck.

Played a game of Planechase online, but it crashed in the middle so that was sad.

But overall, seems fun. I think I'll enjoy having easy access to, like, Planechase games and stuff. I hope there are cool decks to unlock and such.

Uh...so anyway, cool game. You play Magic, basically, and it's pretty user-friendly for both veterans and beginners. I'd recommend it, even if you don't already play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment