Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I think it's time to rename this thing. While it is true that I wrote this thing and posted it in this place, it is kind of a mouthful. Also, it turns out I'm not doing a lot of random writing exercises here. Mostly I just talk about what I did today. (Or rather, what I did yesterday, since I post my entries one day in advance. Yes, that's right, those times I appeared to slip my schedule by posting the morning of the following day weren't late, they were on time and all the others were early. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Currently, my most-used tag is "video games", with 60 entries, just over half of the total number of posts I've made so far. Following that is "quest for value", a subset, with 38. "Magic: The Gathering" is next at 18 entries. So a sizable majority of my posts are me, talking about games. Okay.

Well anyway, let's try a new name.

No comments:

Post a Comment