Monday, June 25, 2012

Indie Gala VI

Oh, it's another Indie Gala. They're usually pretty meh. What is it this time?



...Meh.

Commandos looks decent, so I can go for it. The Void was already in the Indie Royale and I already skipped over it, so whatever. Not very exciting, but...meh. *shrug*

What's the beat-the-average deal?



$6.25? Pff yeah right, not a chance. Sorry guys.

Yeah, I don't have much to say about this one. The Commandos series is what inspired Trapped Dead. Obviously, it's about soldiers in a war instead of survivors in a zombie apocalypse, but the overall tactical gameplay should be familiar. And I still have no idea what The Void is supposed to be about.

As for these other games, four bucks makes me hesitant, five bucks is pushing it, and six is right out. That's about six times as much as I want to be paying. I might make an exception for the Humble Indie Bundle, since they've earned a lot of my goodwill with quality games, but the Indie Gala has too much chaff in it for me to trust them with that kind of a markup.

No comments:

Post a Comment