Saturday, June 16, 2012

So today I re-watched the fifth season of Lost. Also, I had ramen for lunch, I launched a new trope page, and I arranged to go visit a couple of potential places to live for next year. 

Lost is okay. It's kinda weird because you can tell they were making everything up as they went along, especially early on. But by this point it seems like they figured out what was going on. I think the show, overall, was better towards the tail end because of it. It bothers me how lax all the characters are about gun safety, though. I mean, at least three or four people died because nobody in the entire show could be bothered to pay attention to basic precautions like "Look at what you're aiming at before you shoot."

Ramen is also okay. Cheap stuff, but it's a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment