Thursday, June 28, 2012

Speaking of games I'm bad at, Valve finally came out with "Meet the Pyro", which is great. About time, too...only took them, eh, how many years? I dunno, but it's pretty good.


Today I tried to play some TF2 and maybe try out the new Pyrovision goggles, but I had problems with lag and stuff and also I kept dying, so it didn't really work out.

There is definitely an appeal to playing as the Pyro. You get to jump into people's faces and burn them. I guess there are strategic things you can learn, like, I dunno, airblasting, or ambushing, or... whatever. Don't ask me, I'm not the one who sets people on fire for a living.

I kind of like the Soldier too just cuz he has plasma cannons. That's pretty cool. Zap people with plasma rockets and disintegrate them.

Uh...that's all I have to say about that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment