Sunday, June 24, 2012

Noitu Love 2

Ooh, I like this game.


Played for half an hour and got to the third level. This is a hectic side-scrolling action game with a mix of mouse and keyboard controls. There's all these robots invading, and parts of the city are getting randomly transformed so that they're from different times and places (the second level is Victorian, the third level is Ancient Japan, and so on). You play as some girl with a sword and stuff, I dunno. Basically you beat up robots and try to get to the end of the level.


There are platforming challenges and boss fights and hordes of bad guys to beat up. It's fast-paced and action-packed, and the controls are simple and responsive. I also like the sprite graphics, which are really cute and well-animated.

More on this game when I get to the end, but I like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment