Friday, June 22, 2012

#GiselaFTW flies again

Today I thought I'd give my Gisela deck another shot in the multiplayer room.

I didn't take any screenshots or notes, but I lost a game to combo, then lost another game to an awkward misplay (had the Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker player dead on board, but clicked through my main phase and didn't equip Gisela with Bonehoard to win with commander damage, and next turn he played Contamination and Chimney Imp to lock me down...that's embarrassing). And then I won a game by playing Gisela, equipping her with Swiftfoot Boots, getting to untap, and then casting an Armageddon. Whee! (Plan A was to untap with Avacyn and cast the same Armageddon, but that one was foiled by an Oblivion Ring...although if I'd then managed to slam a Decree of Annihilation off the top, that would have been even more awesome, I'd say.)

I made some changes to the list. Here's what it looks like now.

Click to enlarge

It's still not very finely-tuned. Work in progress, I'd say. But I definitely like the Armageddon theme I've got going here. Setting up a kill takes some work, but when it happens, it happens real big.

No comments:

Post a Comment