Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dungeon Defenders

I played some Dungeon Defenders with Miles today. Trained my Huntress character up to a little under level 40.


The Huntress uses bows and guns to attack from a distance. She has traps instead of towers, so she sets, like, landmines, and they explode when enemies walk over them. Also, she can turn invisible to stealthily set or repair traps on the front lines without getting pummeled by any enemies walking nearby.

I'm liking this game. It's fun. Teaming up with a friend to defend a base from waves of enemies...yeah, good stuff. It's got a cute cartoony aesthetic to it that works pretty well for me, and there's that RPG level-up system to make it just a little bit addictive.

So I'm glad I traded for it. I expect to play more of it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment